Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 time i write the blog

2day is the 1 time i create my own blog...i"m feel so happy cause i do it by myself...i seldom do something by myself b4...i always need ppl 2 help me...feel i"m not promising!!tis few day feel no mood n sad...tat day i feel so sad..i cry when i chat with my fren!!i"m so stupid...tis few day my emotion not stable always feel sad n wanna cry...after graduate i cant always c my fren edi...i so miss my fren...we cant chat 2gether in school or ponteng 2gether edi...all the sweet memories make me so miss them...i really feel so hppy 2 be fren with them!without them i feel lonely...i dowan graduate edi...i just dowan leave my fren...they r my best fren...

No comments:

Post a Comment